Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Travel time!

Well I've made it to dc from durham, nc and am waiting on my flight to brussels where I will meet up with the rest of the team traveling today. I'm a little uncertain about flying 8 hours alone, I mean how am I supposed to go that long without talking to someone?! But I guess that's the price I pay for leaving mass general & going to duke! I have a fully charged ipad & kindle so I'm sure I'll be just fine on the plane! I'm excitrd to see my friends from boston again & to see what wonderful things are in store for us this year!
well as I'm writing this I learned the flight from boston has been delayed an hour but thepilot thinks they can make the time up in the air. I sure hope so! Good thing we have a couple of hour layover in brussels!
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thinking of all of you & saying prayers for you & all of your patients!

    Keep updating!

    ReplyDelete