Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In the last few day's before leaving

I'm getting anxious about the trip since it is my first time but looking foward to it. Worried that I am packing the right stuff . I am following Ceeya packing list deligently, which is a wonderful tool to have.
I have sent out an e- mail to the people I work with asking for clothes donation and money for matresses for the orphanage, so people are responding and I am hopping we can the kids plenty of clothes and the matresses they need.
Time is flying buy as we enter the last stretch before leaving to Rwanda.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Don't get anxious - we are going to do wonderful things !!!
    -Leslie Sab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for being part of this team Michelle--we are delighted to have you! It has been so special watching you embrace the project-you are going to love it. As one of the step-down nurses, your ICU skills will come in handy as we have some patients so very sick.

    One of the neatest things about this trip is to see individuals from everywhere come together for a cause and be part of a team effort! And thanks for being so understanding about having your flight cancel the week before we leave and just adapt and work out the details--I know you will do well in this environment!!

    You had a number of your team from Nashua support your travel--what a compliment to your skills as a nurse!!

    ReplyDelete