Thursday, January 27, 2011

Are we there yet ??? :)

I don't know about you all, but I am soooo ready for Rwandese weather after watching my dear husband shovel another 12 or so inches this am from our house.

I can not wait for the sunny warm air, even the warm rains will feel good to us all at this point. To be able to wear a tee shirt and be comfortable will be incredible as we do our wonderful work.

We will all be quite pale from the bundles of clothes we have on currently. It will be funnty to hear all the children yelling at us in their cute little voices "Muzungos Muzungos" - LOL

-Sabby


1 comment:

  1. I am completing my final check and recheck lists to make sure our ICU is ready to go for 2011. All looks well and we are in great shape.

    Also, I am potentially bringing a fun friend with me - Flat Stanley - he is currently on his way back from Canada to join us in our journey to Rwanda !! So keep an eye out for him both here and on the blog!

    He is going to help make the kids smile while he travels the world for another small child.

    Fly Stanley Fly !!

    ReplyDelete