Sunday, February 19, 2012

Almost home!

It has been a long journey through many countries but I'm almost home. So far I've been through: Rwanda, Uganda, Brussels, Montreal and Toronto. Currently sitting in Toronto waiting on my delayed plane and praying the snow in Raleigh holds off until I can get home! It was nice to finally get Starbucks in Brussels (whatever time that was!) with Judy Kay before we went our separate ways.
It was a great trip this year full of lots of team work and I can't wait for next year! Also can't wait for my bed and shower tonight!

2 comments:

  1. You were great Samantha and i loved sitting next to you on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed sitting with you too! You did a great job scouting empty seats :-) can't wait to work with you again next year

    ReplyDelete