Monday, February 6, 2012

On my way!

Well I'm on the way to Rwanda for my third trip. Made the flight from Raleigh to Newark after a slight delay due to Newark being closed so the giants could land. Not cool!!!! Now that I've moved to Duke I'll be traveling by myself. The only part that concerns me is not having anyone to talk to for 25 hours! Haha but I'll manage somehow! I'm working on a presentation on Cardiac Perfusion to do with the Rwandan team after the OR so I'll have that to keep me occupied.
I'm excited to go back to Kigali with old and new friends! And to be in the sunny 85 degree weather! :-)
Samantha

2 comments:

  1. It's kinda funny how the 2 blabber mouths (you and I ) are traveling alone !!! Think they are trying to tell us something Kaiser - LOL LOL ..
    See you in a few
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol that is so true! But have no fear, I found people to talk to :-)
      See you soon!

      Delete