Monday, January 31, 2011

It's time....

So much preparation and excitement and now mother nature might tamper with our plans. I'm going to remain hopeful that we all make it out without incident. I'm excited to be joining Team Heart on their 4th trip to Rwanda. Everyone has been so helpful and informative and have made me feel very welcome. It's a privilege to be working with Samantha and Gio as one of the perfusionists on this trip. I've tried to imagine every scenario possible but I'm sure I haven't come close, guess the best thing to do is to expect the unexpected. Really looking forward to doing my part to help those in need. Thanks for all the well wishes and support from family and friends. Chris

1 comment:

  1. We are delighted to have Chris join us from our Boston based Partners hospital. Massachusetts General Hospital. She brings a wealth of experience and has traveled with the Boston Childrens group to Ghana. I doubt there will be very little to bother her. She joins at 7 others from the MGH program!

    ReplyDelete